Wednesday 25 June 2014

NEW CANADIAN ANTI-SPAM LAW



Hi Everyone!

The new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation  is coming into effect on  
July 1, 2014.  

This means that I must have your consent to send you any emails, newsletters or updates via your 
email address, texts or direct messages via social media. 

In the past, I sent my updates and newsletter to 
my customers and interested parties via their email addresses. But after July 1, the only way to receive my 
Monthly Newsletter is to sign up below.




As of July 1, 2014, the only way to receive 
my newsletter is to sign up for it.

IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE MY NEWSLETTER 
PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW. 

( "SIGN UP FOR UPDATES" )

If you want to leave a comment, telling me which of 
customers signed up, I would appreciate it. 
You're  anonymous otherwise.  

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 
AND VIEWING MY NEWSLETTER!
 

Thanks, Claire 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

A Matter of Tastes Website

A Matter of Tastes Website
Click to view website !

About the Business

The business, started in 2000, is located on a beautiful farmland property just outside Antigonish. It is just a short drive to see me and well worth the scenic drive. First and foremost, I offer professional custom framing, with over 10 years in the framing business. I am also intaglio printer, so you can rely on my 20 years of experience and advise on original hand pulled prints. The framing shop has a small art gallery that deals in original hand pulled prints and paintings as well as unique artistic works by myself and my featured artist, V.L. Maclean http://www.vlmaclean.ca As an amateur photographer, I have many pictures of florals, landscapes and nature scenes on display and for sale. My favourite subjects are florals, nature and animals- (horses, dogs and kitties). I have a very relaxed setting and welcome everyone to visit and have a look around. It is ‘all a matter of tastes.” For more information: www.amatteroftastes.ca